![]() |
In this blog, I will share my passion, knowledge, and research on most things lifestyle. I will talk about such things as relationships, work, finance, and even recipes. Basically, life in general.
When I first decided to start blogging and I wasn’t sure what to name the blog. I came up with different names like lifestyle zone, lifestyle world but none of them felt right. I wanted a name that would tell the reader what the blog was about but also one that would show it’s from me. So I settled with Wangari Says. It is a blog by a millennial in Kenya who has loved writing and reading for the longest time.
Wangari Says is about voicing opinions and knowledge on most things that we youth are afraid to talk about. We can easily say how we have been in toxic relationships but are afraid to give the unpleasant details of what we did or was done to us. This is going to be all about honesty and lessons.
Mostly I want to reach out and teach someone something. I want to talk about things I was never told. I hope to teach things I was never taught. I hope that with every blog post I will inspire and speak to someone. I hope I will help someone learn something.
I encourage you to share, subscribe, and keep coming back for more. Denzel Washington said ’when you get what you want, pull someone up. Each one, teach one.’ In the same way, I hope when you learn and like something you will tell a friend about it. Feel free to comment on anything concerning the blog.



11 Comments
Awesome
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteThat's a nice move
ReplyDeleteStay tuned for more.
DeleteExcited!
ReplyDeleteSo am I😊
DeleteThis is great Mary..keep going
ReplyDeleteGood work talk about this topics that people shy from because our youths needs it
ReplyDeleteThank you. I intend to.
DeleteNice content
ReplyDeleteWow. Very nice
ReplyDeletePlease visit my blog https://kidscricketcoaching.blogspot.com/2020/06/episode-21-to-know-basics-of-bowling.html